“Where was our waitress”

Wood Creek Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the historical center of Norfolk, CT, the Wood Creek Bar & Grill offers a delicious lunch & dinner American Grill Fare. Try the infamous Buffalo Burger with mushrooms and Provolone topped with a crunchy Onion Ring. The French Chicken Breast is tenderly cooked with a crispy skin. Light fare such as soups, salads, & sandwiches, or try entrees such as rib eye steak or roasted duck. Full Bar service separate from the dining room.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Where was our waitress”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Our waitress knew we were in a rush and disappeared on us. We had to hunt down our check and she never returned with our change.

On top of this my onion soup had too many onions in it and the spinach salad was the worst I'd had in my life.

Do not recommend this restaurant. Eat at the Infinity Bistro next door.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Glowgirlgo

Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Recommendation from The Manor House”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

When I asked Innkeeper Kathy to recommend a cozy, romantic, unpretentious restaurant with good food, she pointed us to the Wood Creek Bar & Grill. What a find! Food was imaginative, delicious and efficiently served by friendly wait staff. Order the crab cakes - they are to die for!

Visited November 2012
Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious and Reasonable”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This cozy restaurant is a favorite destination for my husband and I as well as for larger family meals. Love the burgers, specials, and both specialty salads. Desserts have something for everyone - pies, cakes, chocolate and otherwise. This is a charming eatery in a charming town!

Visited October 2012
Prospect CT
“Don't Waste Your Time Or Money!!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have never experienced ssuch slow service in a restaurant where the wait staff had an attitude about it. Our group of 4 waited 1 hr and 20 minutes and when I questioned our waitress I was told that it was becauswe we had ordered something complicated. Burgers? Really? Not an apology, not a complimentary dessert. I got nothing for my money except bad atitude.

• Visited October 2012
Manchester UK
“Great food and even better bar!!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Ate here and drank here too a few nights in the bar. Food in restaurant was very good and service equally attentive - price was same as what we were paying all the way through our trips. Waiting staff extremely pleasant and friendly without being overwhelming. Bar staff were brilliant - Jessica in particular. The bar had a great crowd - very welcoming and lots of fun - we had a great time!!

• Visited September 2012