“Best for music, worst for food”

Infinity Music Hall and Bistro
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Norfolk
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Lyme, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best for music, worst for food”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

While the Infinity is an unbelievable place to see a performer it falls short on food and service. We had seats in the balcony so we could have dinner and after arriving were ignored by the wait staff. After some time we wondered if we could go the whole night without being approached by a waitress. Well it turned out we would have if thirst hadn't won out and my wife grabbed one by the arm as she walked by. Needless to say we skipped dinner which is their loss since the food I have had here before is mediocre at best. Do yourself a favor and eat somewhere else first but definitely go for the show. In this area the Infinity is among the best small venues I have ever gone to.

Visited February 2014

Watkins Glen, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome place!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This could become one of my favorite venues for live music. The sounds was incredible. The staff was very pleasant. They have all sorts of interesting beverages to explore. Next time I think I would try mezzanine seats. They serve snacks and drinks to your table there. Well worth the trip!

Visited February 2014
Prospect, Connecticut
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Nice Venue!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I escaped for a quick get-away this past weekend staying at the Manor House Inn in Norfolk CT. Norfolk is a small town in northern CT with little local activities. Nearby is the Infinity Music Hall, so we decided to see a show. What a nice place.

The building has tremendous character and great acoustics. While the entertainer we saw wasn't to our particular liking the hall is great. The facility also has a restaurant attached which was very busy,

Infinity has a great program. The mezzanine seats not only have the best view in the house, but they also have food service from the bistro down stairs.

My wife and I were ale to dine and view the show - no waiting for a table or fighting a crowd.

We will definitely see another show there!

Visited January 2014
Stamford, CT
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fabulous venue for concerts”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Beautiful space, great sound, comfortable seats...what more could you ask for?! We had a long drive to get there but it was worth the time in the car. This is truly a wonderful spot.

Visited December 2013
Northwest Corner, Connecticut
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“The food is quite good, the entertainment venue fantastic!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

My wife and I have been at Infinity a half a dozen times, or more, for the entertainment (several more times for lunch) and have, each time we've come for the show, sat upstairs so that we could also have dinner. We have never been disappointed with the food--or drinks. On a couple of occasions we ordered very shortly before the show began, which produced a bit of an issue with the service, since it gets pretty dark. Last night we got there about an hour early; so we were able to finish the main course before it got dark. My wife had a special, meat pie, and I had a steak with a blue cheese sauce on it, mashed sweet potatoes, and really crisp french-cut green beans. I can only say that we were both very happy with our choices. And the service (kudos to Abby our server!) was really good. For dessert, my wife had creme brulee, which came with a biscotto, and I had a couple of scoops of ice cream. Both were delicious. Even without the show I would have been happy indeed with the evening.

More important, though, is the fact that Infinity Hall's real value is as the setting for the entertainment of a very lucky 320 folks. First, the setting (a very old building that has been wonderfully refurbished and made into a concert hall) is gorgeous; the sight lines (at least upstairs) are fabulous; and the acoustics are probably the best I have ever heard. The entertainment is mostly country, folk and rock, and some of the people who have performed there are among my personal favorites. So, to sum my feelings up into a single sentence: Infinity Hall is an absolute gem! They are soon to open a second, slightly larger, site in Hartford. I predict great things for it.

Visited December 2013