“"The Perfect Place"”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“"The Perfect Place"”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Infinity Hall is the place to see a music performance or comedy show.
I highly recommend it !

I have seen Martin Sexton here twice; sat three rows from the stage. I felt like he was in my living-room. Martin is Amazing ! ! ! Also, I felt that way the one time I saw Robert Cray. And when I saw Paula Poundstone I sat farther back on the right-hand side, but I could still hear and see her very well. Every seat in the hall is a great one !

In December 2012 on a Friday night I had the opportunity to have dinner at the Bistro; very good meal. I will be going back when I see my next performance. Be sure to make reservations !

Visited December 2012

Bethel, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Pleasant evening out”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Kathy and Kurt, Innkeepers at the Manor House recommended this restaurant and made our reservations. Perfect choice for us - delicious food, friendly staff, welcoming atmosphere, just like our B&B

Visited March 2013
New Fairfield, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Music Hall has lots to offer!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Infinity Music Hall is an awesome place to see a show and have dinner or lunch. The music hall is small and personal and you feel like you are apart of the performance. I saw Jonathan Edwards sing with his daughter and his band and they were just incredible. Infinity Hall made it special because anywhere you sit you are up close as though he were singing just for you. You can have dinner and drinks while you watch any show and the food was great. After the show you can have a nightcap and often meet the performers. I had the best time and can't wait to go see another great show! They have outdoor seating for lunch in the warm weather too. You can't beat it!

Visited March 2013
BARKHAMSTED
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Ultimate intimate venue”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

You can't beat the wonderful intimacy of this place. The shows offered are varied and will interest everyone. Don't miss the food in the bistro while you're there. Excellent quality and service!

Visited December 2012
CT
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Dinner and a concert”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I had always wanted to have dinner at the bistro...the food was pretty good...the drinks were like kerosene...it was a cool place to visit though...the concert I attended was not my kind of music but its a great venue....small and intimate.

Visited March 2012