“Great chef in a small village”
Review of Infinity Bistro

Infinity Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Infinity Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Norfolk
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food and presentation, good wine selection. Nice to go to before a show for a great dinner.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Love Infinity Hall. The food is AWESOME. The wait staff couldn't be nicer. one of my favorite things to do is to go get dinner and then catch an awesome band. Wild to have such a great place in our backyard.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We stopped on our way home from a ski weekend away. Two weary adults, two weary and hungry children. Once again Infinity Hall and Bistro did not disappoint! Our daughter had the Braised short ribs which were fork tender and delicious! Our son had the basil and cheese crepes filled with roasted vegetables and not a morsel was left. My favorite Chicken Noodle Bowl had just enough heat to wake me up for the drive home. My husbands salad was fresh and delicious. Service was friendly and attentive. Such a gem of a place.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

The selections rotate with the seasons and the wine beer and cocktail list is always reliable. Plus , most nights there is a hoppin' music act upstairs in the hall.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I can't say anything about the food. We didn't eat there, but what we saw looked wonderful! That said, it is an awesome concert venue. Not a bad seat in the house. The staff was awesome, and the stage is one of the nicest I've seen. I am sure we will be back again. It was well worth the 2 and 1/2 hour drive to see the show (The Grand Slambovians - best band in the universe!!).