“Home away from home...”

and 1 more site!
Inn at Harbor Hill Marina
Ranked #1 of 1 Niantic B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I don't know where to start...My wife and I stay one night, just to get away. The inn is fabulous.
We were met by the staff who readily explain everything we had to know and them some. We stayed in the "Gull Island Room" which, was perfect in every way. It was SPOTLESS, well decorated, cozy, comfortable. It has a teak deck balcony that overlooks the harbor and marina.
It's a great place to share a glass...or two of wine and breakfast in the morning. The grounds are immaculate and the flowers just pop out at you. If you'd like, you can walk to just about everywhere on Main St. The next time we're in southeast Connecticut, I know where we're staying...the "Inn at Harbor Hill Marina".

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was our first time at this Bed & Breakfast. First off it was so clean and beautifully groomed landscaped. The owners are so friendly, greeted us with big smiles. It was so peaceful and relaxing. I loved being able to sit and look out at the marina, drink a glass of wine as you talk about the day. There was a lot to do in the area. We went and visited some vineyards which was amazing in its self. There is also a lot of shopping and 2 casinos in the area. They provided us with a fabulous breakfast and fresh baked cookies every night :) we will definitely go back. Thank you.

Room Tip: I think any of the rooms wood be good. We choose room #9 which was excellent but now We know the pl...
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a weekend stay at the inn and cannot wait to return! We stayed in the Captain Clark house room 11. The entire house has a beautiful, understated beach decor throughout. And spotlessly clean. Our room opened to the front porch with rocking chairs which we used for coffee in the morning and wine before dinner (both complimentary!). They served a great, complimentary breakfast each day and could not have been more accommodating and were always ready to offer suggestions for dinner,etc.

There are several decent restaurants within walking distance and a lovely little beach, McCooks, about 2 miles down the road. The grounds of the inn, however, are so beautifully landscaped with adirondack chairs throughout that you are tempted to forego your plans for the day just so you can relax in the chairs and enjoy the views. We are planning to return in the winter to enjoy the fireplace in our room!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have stayed at many B&B's as I much prefer them to hotels. The Inn was extremely clean and the staff and breakfast was lovely! I am an avid gardener and I was SO impressed with the gardens that Sue the owner planted and maintains. The outside space was so peaceful with a beautiful sky overlooking the marina. (Iam a music teacher, the ONLY thing the would have changed is not having music piped outside, I love the sounds of the birds and water. We stayed in Rm 3 which had windows on all three sides overlooking the water. Rarely do you find an Inn with attention paid to every little detail. I especially enjoyed the CD made for the Inn that was in our room.....very romantic, wonderful oldies played beautifully on the Sax.....I wish I had noticed while there I could have purchased one! We only have one regret, we could only stay one night, looking forward to returning. P.S. cookies should be home made, even though freshly baked, they didn't live up to your high standards. Great job!!

Room Tip: We stayed in Rm 3 which was beautiful with three sides overlooking the marina with a balcony.....GRE...
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Extremely clean, outside well maintained, employees very helpful and friendly. Innkeepers were wonderful and paid attention to every detail. I didn't rate the value a 5 because I felt the price was a little high (even though I love the Inn) and the location got a 4 because I didn't love seeing the railroad or the industrial area in close proximity.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is our second time at this B&B and our stay was just a great as the first time. Sue & David the owners are very friendly (hands on) and gracious. All the rooms in the original house where we stay face the Marina and are very nice. Most have queen beds some full size. Breakfast is very good. During the day cookies and such are put for guests. The is a small fridge with soda ice & water for guests as well as wine. They have two binders on a desk in the gathering area, one for things to do and the other for restaurants. Both Sue & Dave will help you with and itinerary and restaurant recommendation. They are very knowledgeable about the area. Two great restaurants are the "Main Street Grill" (new) on main street, 10 min walk from the Inn and the second Illano's on route 161 10 min drive. I highly recommend going and enjoying yourself.

Room Tip: All rooms in the original building face the Marina, all very nice.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We looked at a few other places and finally decided on this beautiful Inn and I am so happy we did! We saw our first choice when we went to Mystic for the day and while there was nothing wrong with it it didn't have the beautiful property around it like The Inn at Harbor Hill. We spent hours rocking on the porch overlooking the marina, we had breakfast at the bistro table overlooking the Marina. We had a corner room and there was a great breeze coming in, the room was clean and comfortable with a great view. The food was very good and the staff helpful and pleasant. We had a wonderful, relaxing weekend!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Tricia V
Also consider these accommodations in or near Niantic
9 mi away
Abbey's Lantern Hill Inn
Water's Edge Resort & Spa
Water's Edge Resort & Spa
#1 of 1 in Westbrook

Been to Inn at Harbor Hill Marina? Share your experiences!