All reviews small desk fishing trip decent hotel stop shop saturday night first floor carpet ct toiletries rod storage laundry pets sink proximity smoking
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Spent just one night here, the woman at the front desk was great super friendly I'd give her 12/10 stars. As for the room, I mean it's a motel 6 so you get what you pay for, all in all no complains. Very happy they aloud dogs we left the pup in the room while we went to check out Mohegan

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Laine S
Reviewed June 29, 2018

WORST experience with a hotel ever! I have stayed at this hotel since 2000, with the exception of 2014 until now. They would not let me check in without a photo ID, although I had four other forms of ID, they matched my card with the one I made the reservation with, and I confirmed on the telephone with the 800 the night before. They were condescending as well. It was apparent there were several plumbing problems happing, as maintenance was openly talking about drainage problems with sinks and toilets in several rooms. THE POOL HAS BEEN FILLED IN!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2018

It's convenient and very clean, with laminate floors (so much better than carpet). Newish bathroom with great water pressure. Comfortable bed without too many throw pillows. Okay reading light over the bed. The staff is superbly friendly. The wifi on my phone (AT&T) worked very well. Only missing items are toiletries - soap only - and tissues. My room, 216, was great, in the back and very quiet. Friends who stayed in Room 150 downstairs were able to smell smoke, and the front desk confirmed that there were smoking rooms above them. Why even HAVE smoking rooms at this point? The rate was a bit high for a Motel 6 - through booking.com, $140 for a single queen bed, Saturday night, but there was not a lot to choose from. It's convenient, right off Rt 95. I'd go back!

Room Tip: Room 216 was good, in the back
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Stayed here for two nights as I was attending a three day event at Moheghan Sun. Drive each way is about 20 minutes

The good. Friendly staff, excellent location and clean nice size room.

The bad. Took at least 3 to 4 minutes to get any hot water. The TV is tiny by today's standards. Free WiFi was not even discovered by my phone. Good thing the AT&T signal was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed May 10, 2018

Good hotel for an affordable last minute trip. As others have mentioned the WiFi is horrendously slow and there are no amenities (shampoo, conditioner, etc) but if you’re looking for an inexpensive place to sleep then this place does the job. There does seem to be a group of long term guests/residents there in the rooms by the highway but if you stay of the south end of the motel it’s extremely quiet. There’s also a Starbucks and Stop & Shop across the street which was convenient for breakfast.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family