“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Despite a huge crowd and a fairly long wait, I am glad that I went to breakfast here. This seems to be a very popular local breakfast spot and I can tell why!
The blueberry pancakes were excellent and my companion loved her omelet.

This is a great spot that was recommended to me by someone at the hotel I am staying in. I am glad I was told about this place. It was delicious!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Often, with my significant other, we would pass this restaurant on our way to another restaurant. I would say that looks intriguing , we should try it. Well we finally did and had a fantastic lunch. (They are open for breakfast and lunch only) They consistently win awards for their breakfast, which we will try in the near future. It has a rustic look, and even makes homemade jams and bread.
They close at 3 PM, and we arrived about 10 minutes before closing. Many other restaurants would have sent us away, but they sat us. There were a few other people finishing up, but we were not rushed in any way. We had two delicious wraps. As many restaurants now do, they will give you a choice of fruit instead of fries. Being health conscious, we chose the fruit, which included fresh pineapple that seemed to have fallen off the tree that morning.
The service and prices were great, and they make a note-worthy cup of coffee.
I can hardly wait to go back for breakfast!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

It may not be the lowest priced Chinese food in the area but is the best. Always fresh and well prepared. We've loved eating-in or taking-out from this restaurant for 11 years and have never been disappointed. Dining area is small so eating in may be tough at times. If you haven't tried this restaurant yet, you should.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

It was a fun place with unusual twists to everyday breakfasts. The portions were huge and it was a fun atmosphere - very rustic log cabin with fun decorations. The food was delicious.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We had four adults, two older teenagers and two little ones arrive on New Year's Eve at King's for breakfast. We had called ahead to let them know we were coming and were seated promptly and had coffee within moments of sitting down. Impressive menu which ultimately resulted in too much very tastey food for nearly everyone. I had the "Lumberjack" which was an insane amount of food for one person! The kids loved the Strawberry pancakes and a short stack is enough food for most eaters IMO. They were VERY accommodating of our group (Split two orders of different crepes so folks could share, bringing extra gravy for the Lumberjack biscuits, food all came out quickly and at once for the party of eight). Two thumbs up for the crepe dishes -- one with crab meat and one with spinach and ham.

I highly recommend this place for breakfast although because it is so good, you may experience one heck of a wait at rush hour breakfast times and on weekends. They get busy!