“Excellent”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Wilton, Connecticut
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Amazing food for a budget friendly price. The staff is great, the servers quick and accommodating. They deliver in the area, too.

Visited February 2012

“Best pizza in newtown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

Franco's is great- they're conveniently located, the pies are always fresh and their slices are big enough for my two boys to share them! They constantly change the specials and the owners always let you change things around the dishes. They are also the only place that constantly delivers even when the weather is terrible- I won't go anywhere else.

2 Thank Yolanda807
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Unenjoyable Lunch”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

I went here with my mother to have some lunch. Usually we would just go to Panera Bread but we decided to give this place a try. Mistake. It was absolutely awful. We ordered a chicken wrap. It should have been called a lettuce wrap since that is what it mainly was. They forgot the tomatos, got upset when we asked for them, rolled their eyes at us, when we asked for avocado they told us they were out (like HELLO you are next to a grocery store...you should never be out) and they forgot the chips as well but we didn't bother asking for them because we didn't want to experience the wrath of the waitress or whatever she was. They have AWFUL customer service. It was so bad my mom and I laughed about it.

• Visited July 2011
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2011

Franco's is by far one of the best pizza places in the area. The staff is very attentive, the entrees are good, but the pizza is by far the best! The owner is always there so it is consistent. I highly recommend it!

1 Thank Yolanda807
Newtown
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“totally ffffed up my order then lied about it.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2011

I called an order in by phone and when my tired and hungry spouse came to pick it up -they were told the order was never placed. I called them back and and still denied it. obviously they made a mistake ,but to lie about it is beyond stupid. Too bad I spent a lot of money there as it is so close to my house.

Visited January 2011