“Simply Delicious!”

Papa Al's
Ranked #38 of 59 Restaurants in Newtown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Great little place. Everything I ordered has been great. Pizza to Pasta to Salads all very fresh. The greek salad with grilled chicken is one of my favorites. My kids love the Pasta Fazoli soup.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The service was excellent. Our server made suggestions on what to eat. The place is very clean. My husband got a panini and said it was excellent. I ordered the Chicken picatta. It was good. Maybe just a little too much sauce. We each got a salad. The salads are very plain, just some lettuce on a plate, but the house dressing is very good.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

I've been going to Papa Al's since they opened up as one of the very first businesses in a new shopping center that also houses the Hawleyville Post Office. The menu is wide-ranging including soups, salads, wraps, burgers, sandwiches, pizza (slices and whole pies) as well an extended selection of pasta entrees. There are always a couple specials on the specials board each day, and a cooler with a selection of desserts. They do a lot of takeout and there are also tables for seating around 25-30 people with friendly table service. All of the food is very, very good, and fresh. Highly recommended.

1  Thank NomadCT