“Excellent restaurant with terrific service!”

Sal e Pepe Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #2 of 58 Restaurants in Newtown
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Sal e Pepe in Newtown, CT serves authentic northern Italian cuisine and specializes in veal, steak, seafood and pasta specialties. The restaurant, conveniently located in Fairfield County, CT, nurtures a Mediterranean sensibility, with warm colors and candlelight reflective of the warmth and hospitality of the dining room. From our extensive wine list and fresh pastas and sauces to our unique specials and modern twist on familiar classics, at Sal e Pepe in Newtown, Connecticut, you will feel like you are dining in Italy. Come join us for some delicious food and friendly service, all in a very comfortable setting.
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Sal E Pepe is a fantastic restaurant with very delicious food and wonderful service! I just recently dined there with a group of friends and we had a most enjoyable experience!! All of our meals were just wonderful! (I have to mention that the filet mignon appetizer bites are spectacular!!! One of the best appetizers I have ever had!) The service was excellent as well! I would highly recomment Sal E Pepe!!

There are newer reviews for Sal e Pepe Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I've been going to Sal e Pepe since it opened and have never been disappointed. The wine list is good, the prices are fair, the service is top notch and the food is excellently prepared and presented.

One minor negative is that in some areas of the restaurant the tables are a bit close together. A small price to pay for food this good.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Inside the strip mall with a large parking lot in front is this very attractive, spacious and enjoyable restaurant. A very diverse menu with an emphasis on seafood with reasonable prices on the food and wine. Attentive service by the young staff who are obviously well trained. Looking forward to going back.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Food is very good, service wasn't great. My husband and I had reservations on a Saturday night for 7:30. We still had to wait 20min even though there were open tables in plain sight. Server didn't greet us at table until 10min later. We didn't end up ordering our dinner until around 8:15. Food was delicious but be prepared to wait forever.

1  Thank ahlavac
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Love this restaurant,great food & service.I go for dinner as often as I can & love going here. I am always amazed with the menu, lovely selection.

Great Owner