“Lunch”
Review of Pho Viet

Pho Viet
Ranked #7 of 115 Restaurants in Newington
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

I stopped there for lunch with a colleague of mine. We decided to try something different. Boy, where we surprised. The selection of items was plentiful. Order by number. Items have a description with them. Prices are moderate but the food was outstanding. Atmosphere was friendly and the restaurant was nice and clean. I am definitely going back. I had a beef dish that was awesome and a little spicy.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Walking in the place is clean, charming, and welcoming.
The staff is polite and professional. Our server made sure we had everything we needed. The menu was easy to read and our server was able to answer all of our questions.
The prices are reasonable here and there is plenty of parking as it is in the stop and shop plaza on the right side when you pull in.
The food was very good and very fresh. Portion sizes are big so you get a good amount of food for what you pay for.
They offer take out as well.
This place offers table seating only no booths i just like to mention that.
My husband and will definitely be coming here again

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed February 11, 2018

My husband and I loved our meals here. The staff and owners are friendly, attentive and helpful. We plan to return when I’m in the area.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant. PH8 is fantastic (a little spicy). Always ask for extra noodles! No frills just excellent pho.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Had the "beef stew" the spices were perfect and the broth was delicious. The service was quick and pleasant, though there weren't many people at lunch time on a Saturday. I would strongly recommend this place if you are hungry for some good Pho and have tried some of the others in the area, definitely some of the best in central ct

Date of visit: August 2017