“Consistent”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #45 of 102 Restaurants in Newington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went here with the family.
The pre meal was good, as they send out bread and we ordered wing appetizers. The good news is I don't really like the buffalo flavored wings but these were dry rubbed in season, and simply delicious. Good portions and for appetizers, drinks and food for four, our check was for around $88.00.
Not too much of a sting considering the food was good

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We've been a few times in the last month and it's been great every time. There's always a wait, even though it looks like there are tables open every time we show up, which is a bit frustrating, but we still get seated somewhat quickly and the food is always exactly how we'd like it!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Have been several times (My friends like it and it is conveniently located). Have occasionally had a decent meal. Last visit two weeks ago, however, was the worst. Ordered wedge salad.(Usually good). Got the wrong salad delivered. Took 15 minutes and several different servers I haled to finally get it and it arrived with wilted lettuce. The sirloin steak plate I ordered had a miniscule piece of steak which was fortunate as it was tough and flavorless. The plate was mostly filled with limp greasy inedible french fries (a staple at this restaurant). I am going to lobby my friends to pick another place for our quarterly get-together. On other occasions Pork tenderloin was good. Blooming onion always limp and greasy (avoid it at all costs).

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

It's decent food. Nothing special. Not bad, though. The prime rib dip is my favorite on the menu. There are plenty more restaurants in the area I'd recommend over this.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

To me it's a fast food steak restaurant. I've gone here numerous times over the years and find that it's getting worse and not better. Prices are going up where the food quality has gone down. You decide.