“This place is terrible. The people there are very rude.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place is terrible. The people there are very rude.”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Two of the people working here gave me a very hard time. I had about ten hungry people waiting to order. My family just came down from new york and we just wanted to grab a quick bite to eat. All we did was ask a few questons about the meals. Suchs as " Is there a meatlovers for the calzones or do you still have to pay the .75 charge for each topping?" And "How big are the burgers?" They're response was "Listen you guys are wasting our time. If you dont know what you want order somewhere else. Otherwise, look online for a menu or pick up a menu and be ready next time." We asked two questions and was givin an attitude. They wern't even nice about it. I felt disrespected and ordered elsewhere.

1 Thank kiki1432013

Hartford, Connecticut
“Good Calzones”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was happy with the Calzone that I had. It was spinach and peppers and was delicious. Not too greasy and flavorful. I was a little weary of the flavors that my husband put together on it but definitely pleasantly surprised. We will order from them again.

• Visited February 2013
“Don't use a Restaurant.com coupon here”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Had a Restaurant.com coupon for $25 and showed waitress immediately. A lot of restrictions so we asked waitress for guidance. She asked the manager if we could include drinks and appetizers towards $45 minimum and he said yes. Everything was okay and then we are waiting for the bill. We sat and sat and waited and waited and the waitress hesitantly came over and told us to go directly to the cashier. The cashier then told us that we were told wrong and the restaurant.com coupon could not be used because alcohol and appetizers were not included towards minimum requirements. Food was okay but I ripped the coupon up and will not be back.

• Visited March 2012
Newington, Connecticut, United States
“veal parm grinder”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Welllllllll, that's more like it.... in the past I've gotten them burnt and dry. Tonight's was OH SO GOOD AND JUICY.... this was your last chance for me. So if you keep making them the way it was tonight (Rocky Hill-style) I will keep coming back for more! AWESOME TONIGHT.... in the past, not so good

Visited August 2012
New Britain, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“magnificent”
Reviewed May 6, 2011

We eat there or pick up the same thing every other Friday, Cheese/Pepperoni Pizza and Mozzerrella Sticks/ CHicken tenders with Honey Mustard and Ranch Dressing.

Ed is super, Stacy better come back and Elaine is great behind the counter too.

We will not ever go anywhere else, Only thing to improve is expand your delivery area to more in the New Britain Area toward the Farmington Avenue side of town.

Other than that super duper place atmosphere great and food outstanding....!!!!! Nancy, Rich and Dakota

Visited May 2011