“Great ambiance!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I love going here for just a glass of wine, or an appetizer, or dinner. The specials are always awesome!! I love the calamari appetizer and the dates! The atmosphere is so romantic and it is a great place to go for a date, or just go with friends for drinks. Love the staff too! Every time I go Allissia, Meaghan, and Abbey greet me with smiling faces! The owner Sal is also awesome and makes sure our experience is going well every time!

There are newer reviews for The Hidden Vine Wine Bar and Bistro

Reviewed February 9, 2012

We had a groupon for this place, so finally decided to cash it in. We'll definitely be coming back here. The food was fantastic! Service superb. My son's mashed potatoes were oversalted, so the owner brought him a huge plate of fresh mashed potatoes, and then got us all desert on the house.

1  Thank russian33