“Excellent Gluten Free Pasta”
Review of Joey Garlic's

Joey Garlic's
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 117 Restaurants in Newington
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: At Joey Garlic's, we are all about the food! Our mission to make all of our guests feel welcomed and to deliver only the best quality food combined with unmatched service. We are strong believers that no one should leave hungry under our roof! We offer generous portions at reasonable prices and make it a point to make all our dishes from scratch using exclusively fresh ingredients. We feature traditional Italian dishes such as pastas and brick oven pizzas and we also offer some delicious American favorites including old school grinders, fresh ground hamburgers, wings, giant milkshakes & a kid’s menu for every palate. Whether you are looking for a family dinner, a date night, or a great place to meet your friends, Joey’s is the place for you!
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch here and I had one of the gluten free pasta dishes. It was delicious. Since I have to eat gluten free meals, I was very pleased at their options.

Date of visit: April 2017
Allison S, Public Relations Manager at Joey Garlic's, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review! I couldn't be happier that we were able to impress, and meet your dietary needs. I hope we get the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2017

I was in the area to run a distance race, and wanted to find a place where I could load on pasta. Joey Garlic's is certainly popular, as there was an hour wait even though it was a bit early for dinner. I found a place at the bar, and was greeted and served quickly. Shannon & her partner (sorry, didn't catch his name) were friendly and appropriately attentive. The spinach penne was just what I needed. Very flavorful, and washed down nicely with a local brew. Being an inpatient person, I don't know that I would wait for an hour if I return one day. But, assuming quick seating, I definitely would return.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

We came for lunch on a Saturday around noon and there was no wait. By the time we left after 1pm there were people waiting. We ordered eggplant parm, fettuccine alfredo and 2 kids meals. The soup was sausage and spinach which was delicious. Our meals came out piping hot and the portions were huge! I feel like we will be eating leftovers for days.

Our son got a peanut butter and oreo milkshake for dessert which was also huge! It was creamy and tasted incredible.

Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

Food was good, but I wouldn't have waited an hour if I had to do it all over again. Portions were huge. Chicken Marsala is pictured....

Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

Went there Sunday for lunch as we were up that way. I had the meatball grinder, very good the meatballs were freshly made as was the sauce. Wife had pizza and was thin crust and good. Daughter had penne la vodka. Very large serving and also good. The service, food and decor were overall very good. Then we ordered milkshakes to go. They were the best milkshakes I have had since the days of soda fountains!! I will definitely return just for the milkshakes. The food was good but the milkshakes AWSOME!!!!!!!