“Terrific”

Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Port Washington, New York
“Terrific”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Really good food in a pleasant surrounding. Excellent service. Helpful staff. I always pick rabbit when it is on the menu. It was a generous portion well prepared. Side dish was a bit too heavy. Also my wife's. Definitively a place to try.

Visited October 2013

Old Lyme, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Pleasant atmosphere but disappointing and mediocre food.
Uncomfortable chairs and tables.
We were hoping for a farm to table experience.
The food did not taste fresh and interesting.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jean B
Somers, NY
“Choices, choices”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This menu was quite unique including moroccan influences. Our server did not want to steer us in any way simply stating that everything was very good. I wasn't blown away by may lamb tagine, but it was tasty. Outdoor seating can be nice but you are right next to the road.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Michael_Groarke
ct
“They just suck .. Rude obnoxious and arrogant !”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Called for reservations for 4 ..was told only 6pm was available as long as we could be done by 8 ..Okay should not be a problem, see you then.. Arrived at 5:45 .. Entered an almost empty dining room only 1 other couple in the place.. We were immediately escorted thru the dining room to the back room where they have picnic tables set up that are covered with table cloths.. Wait ..what ? I would like to sit in the dining room where they had 4 empty tables that were set up for 4 people.. On noo .. Not for you .. They are reserved .. Now here is the convoluted logic.. We need to put you at the large picnic table in the back that is set up for 6 or more because I have a couple (2) coming and that I need to put at the table for 4 .. Because I don't want to put them at the big table in the back.. Keep in mind that there is one one other couple in the place.. Well. Noooo I protest I would like one of the dining room tables that are set up for 4. Cause we are 4 people and we didn't get all dressed up so you can seat us in the back room at a shoddy picnic table with a cheap table cloth and candle .. But it did have a flower on the table.. (Real nice touch ) .. Well if I have to I guess I can seat you in the dining room.. Well yeah you have to .. Or me and my money are leaving.. So okay we get seated ,.service and food was good but nothing exceptional. Although very expensive .. Good dessert menu.. We ate, drank and left at 7pm. .. Dining room was half empty and NOOBODY in the back room at the wonderful picnic tables.. Understand that , stupid , exists here and is alive and well .. Go if you must ..but really no reason to ..

• Visited June 2013
6 Thank accurateanswer
sherman, ct
“great food”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

lots of celebrities go here to hide but you see them walking through just the same. the food is great and for some reason there are a number of very good middle eastern influenced items on the menu.

Visited June 2012