“Delivery Take out”

Add it.
Great Wall Chinese & American Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 92 Restaurants in New Milford
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

So we ordered take out Chinese from the standard menu. After an hour no delivery so another call was placed. Told driver was leaving in two minutes. A half hour later still no delivery. Incidentally, it’s only a mile away. As I finish this review still no show. Do not recommend this place for delivery.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 26, 2018

This is my go-to place when I don't want to cook and just want to pick up something on my way home from work. The Hot & Sour Soup, Spring Rolls, Thai Rolls are all excellent. I like the fact that everything is cooked to order right in front of you. I would not call the staff particularly friendly, but efficient.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed October 17, 2017

This restaurant is run by man and woman. Their food is excellent! I always get the Peanut chicken it's deep fried then stir fried in a peanut butter sauce! They are usually always busy and they do deliver but will take about an hour as they do not have a driver they deliver and cook. I highly recommend their food well worth the wait if you want delivery and fast if you pick up!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

Nice variety of food
Servers were pleasant
We took 4 grandchildren to the buffet the youngest made quit a mess
I helped clean up due to the dirty looks
The bathroom was posted no changing babies !
A 1 year old needs changing after eating
I was. It happy with that

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed November 24, 2015

We normally take a half hour drive for the place we like to get our Chinese food and was told that this place was really great. Read the reviews and saw that a few other people that are also picky about their Chinese food like here too. The woman on the phone was fine - not sure what other people are talking about in their reviews. Food was done on time & was priced reasonable. Food was great and not greasy. Will definitely be going back.

Date of visit: November 2015