“gross”

Cuisines: Mexican
New Fairfield, Connecticut
“gross”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

alI have to say is that there was a roach running down the wall heading for the table. I sort of lost my appetite after that.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Valerie199

New Milford, Connecticut
“American-Mexican food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Do not come here expecting authentic Mexican food. By this, I mean you have Mexican roots or have been to Mexico and eatten their cuisine. If you are looking for average Panchos n Gringos food then you will enjoy this place. I ordered a taco salad, there was about 2lbs of ground beef in my salad. It was too much. The salad shell was very greasy and oily. For dessert we had a chocolate lava cake which was burnt on the bottom. A good place to bring your kids if you want to drink and feed them at the same time (which is what all families seemed to be doing). The real bummer was that I felt like we were waiting a long time for everything. Start to finish our meal (2 entrees and a dessert) took almost 2 hours.

• Visited March 2013