“Got a hankering for Tex-Mex? This is a great place.”
Review of Salsa - CLOSED

Salsa
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Opened Last Week, Rpelacing Bank Street Tavern
Reviewed November 25, 2015

Not only is the service warm, friendly and fast, but the food itself is terrific for a relaxed, informal lunch or supper with friends: I love the vegetable quesadillas and the enchiladas, green or red. Best of all: unlike an increasing number of Tex-Mex places, they make their margaritas with REAL lime juice.

Reviewed August 18, 2015

The food is extremely expensive for the portion sizes and quality. The beens and rice were dry and had a strange taste to them. They give you maybe two table spoons worth of salsa and guacamole ($2.25). I was very disappointed.

Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

We've been going here for years;
first place I went to when I started an NM job, then with co-workers, then with my wife. Glad to see they have moved into bigger digs. We missed out when we forgot to get reservations in the past. Would still recommend reservations on the weekend but you're much more likely to get a spot. They offer so many great dishes on the main menu and excellent seasonal specials. We usually get the enchiladas which come out piping hot and full of flavor. My wife gets the vegetarian option and I go with the chicken or mix it up with their from scratch tacos made direct on the grill.

Reviewed April 21, 2015

Not the nicest staff! Food is ok. Not too veg friendly! Pricey. I have had better Mexican food! Wish they would get a better menu!

Reviewed March 17, 2015

Tex Mex ! Not your traditional Mexican food . The best margaritas around made with fresh lime. Dining for the entire family in a historic down town building. Steps away from shops and Art Deco restored theater.