“Really good food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Opened Last Week, Rpelacing Bank Street Tavern
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We enjoy going to Salsa - the food is consistently very good (we've never had a bad meal), the waitstaff is friendly, and the owners are nice. Plus I love that they have vegetarian refried beans. The restaurant itself has a good atmosphere and is inviting and comfortable. I'd recommend reservations at night though - they do get busy.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We love eating the Mexican selections in the cozy friendly atmosphere of this restaurant in the heart of town. Reservations are a must unless you are prepared to wait! Lots of gluten free items on the menu.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We visited Salsa on a recent weekend getaway in the area. It was suggested by Bella Alpaca where we stayed. Our order came out entirely wrong the first time but they fixed it super quick and when we did get the correct meals they were great. I wouldnt say the best Mexican I've ever had but good and fresh. The pineapple margarita i had was delicious but the real shocker is just how good the desert at this Mexican restaurant was. They have a caramel ice cream in a fried shell desert which easily contained the best ice cream i've ever had in my life. My boyfriend got the lemon squares and raved about them as well. We would definitely return if we found ourself in the area again.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Second trip to Salsa and this time we brought the kids. We didn't make a reservation (our bad) and it was pretty crowded. The staff made it seem like no big deal and found a booth for us. Seriously, this place is run and served by the nicest staff around. And the food is even better! Great choices (nothing really creative, but food that is done really well). All our meals were perfect. The best Mexican food around in my opinion. Nice cocktail and dessert selection as well. Fast becoming our favorite place to head. Many locals know this, but if it is your first time, this is where Adam Sandler's pizza shop was filmed for Mr. Deeds.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Salsa is a small restaurant, but serves what I think is the best Mexican food in the area. They've created a comfortable atmosphere that includes a beautiful bar with some great beers on tap. My wife really enjoys their Sangria. The food is New Mexico-style Mexican. FYI: you have to pay for the salsa and chips.