“The perfect small town lunch spot” 4 of 5 bubbles

Green Granary
Ranked #11 of 83 Restaurants in New Milford
Cuisines: Healthy, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We use the highest quality ingredients - local, organic / non-GMO and sustainable - for our breakfast and lunch cuisine. Enjoy our baked goods, omelets, quiches, paninis, sandwiches, homemade soups, green juices and smoothies. We are allergy friendly and offer a wide variety of vegan and vegetarian options,
Sherman, Connecticut
“The perfect small town lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

No frills, just wonderful seasonal foods prepared with love. Expect excellent quiches, salads and soups with a vegetarian emphasis but enough delicious meat sandwich options to keep a carnivore well satisfied. There's a short daily menu of delectable homestyle desserts, and I can't drive through town without stopping to pick up a coffee and one of their best-of-class ginger scones.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Plainfield, New Jersey, United States
“Best scone ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Lovely little place. I had a lemon ginger scone with lavender tea, a combination I will dream about. My companion asked for blueberries instead of apples with his Greek yogurt, and they obligingly dug into the freezer for frozen blueberries. Highly recommended!

Visited October 2013
“New favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

We're always looking for a new breakfast/lunch place. Glad we tried this one. Fresh ingredients and reasonable prices.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Florida
“Fresh, Local, Organic, Veg Friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

Owner, Sandy, is just fabulous! She has a genuine concern for her clients, and the food served in her lovely quaint restaurant. She offers healthy, high quality food. Veg friendly!

• Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“Green Granary for Catering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I've used Green Granary for catering on three occasions, and each time my guests have raved about the taste, quality and stunning presentation of the food - and I feel good about serving them preparations with organic and locally grown ingredients. I find the chef/owner talented and accommodating, and the staff very attentive, knowledgeable and professional. I sincerely hope my schedule allows me to dine onsite more often, and to take advantage of take-away - I know I will use their catering services again soon. I also hope to entertain business visitors at the Green Granary any time the occasion arises.

• Visited June 2013