“Fresh, Local, Organic, Veg Friendly!”
Review of Green Granary

Green Granary
Ranked #8 of 84 Restaurants in New Milford
Cuisines: Healthy, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We use the highest quality ingredients - local, organic / non-GMO and sustainable - for our breakfast and lunch cuisine. Enjoy our baked goods, omelets, quiches, paninis, sandwiches, homemade soups, green juices and smoothies. We are allergy friendly and offer a wide variety of vegan and vegetarian options,
Florida
“Fresh, Local, Organic, Veg Friendly!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Owner, Sandy, is just fabulous! She has a genuine concern for her clients, and the food served in her lovely quaint restaurant. She offers healthy, high quality food. Veg friendly!

• Visited May 2013

New York City, New York
“Green Granary for Catering”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I've used Green Granary for catering on three occasions, and each time my guests have raved about the taste, quality and stunning presentation of the food - and I feel good about serving them preparations with organic and locally grown ingredients. I find the chef/owner talented and accommodating, and the staff very attentive, knowledgeable and professional. I sincerely hope my schedule allows me to dine onsite more often, and to take advantage of take-away - I know I will use their catering services again soon. I also hope to entertain business visitors at the Green Granary any time the occasion arises.

• Visited June 2013
“Phenomenal”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

This is hands down the best bakery/restaurant in Connecticut. The fact that they are organic and locally sourced make everything that much better. I had a strawberry rhubarb muffin straight from the baking pan. The morning glory muffins were incredible too. The quiche was fantastic.. Tall and light, just like they are made in Paris. This place is definitely worth a drive.

Visited May 2013
Kent, Connecticut
“Quality”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Excellent quality food! I love their Bacon. Very friendly staff, quaint, sunny setting. Great environment while still offering Privacy. They offer organic, gluten free and and foods from local farms!

Visited December 2012
new milford, ct
“Used to be better.”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We've eaten here several times and the food is consistently fresh and good. But on this occasion the table was sticky and dirty, there was some comedy program on the radio with an unbearably loud laugh track and the service was glacial at best. My friend asked for water twice and never got it, it took the server 15 minutes after our order to tell us they didn't have the tea we asked for. We were never even offered lemon or sugar or anything that might go into tea. And the wait staff seemed offended when one of us did not finish our meal. This used to be a very pleasant place for lunch but today much less so.

• Visited December 2012