“Country. Vintage. Charm.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Milford
Candlelight Farms Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 New Milford B&B and Inns
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Country. Vintage. Charm.”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

A wonderful, laid back, charming B&B! Personal touches and services make Candlelight Farms Inn a wonderful place to get away from it all and yet still have the comforts of home. Upon meeting Nancy the inn keeper, you feel as if you have known her for years! They have sleep number beds in every room along with flat screen tv's along with wireless internet. There is a winery nearby that gives tours and tastings called White Siloh Winery. I would definitely return to Candlelight Farms Inn again and hope this helps others get an idea of how nice their stay could be!

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank Inperfecttaste

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Basking Ridge, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I recently stayed at Canlelight Farms Inn and I had a very spacious and lovely room in the attic. It was like sleeping in a story book. The owner "Nancy" was so accomodating not only to my many requests but allowing me to bring my dog as well. It was like having your own apartment in the country. It had a small kitchenette and fantastic views. When you wake up in the morning, the view out the south facing windows from your bed were the horses grazing in the fields and if you walked to the other side and looked north, your view was the story book barn and cottage. I spent an extended amount of time here due to my work assignment and received nothing but a warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere. The bed was very comfy and cozy with a teriffic theraputic foam topper. The pillows and blankets were exactly what you would want on a chilly October night. The mornings were brisk and clear and the coffee always hot. I would certainly recommend Candlelight Farms Inn to anyone looking for a delightful country bed & breakfast experience. And I would definately request the attic room for an extended stay. It also has some of the most fantastic sunsets you have ever seen!!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed October 27, 2011

We visited the Candlelight Farms Inn for a wedding recently. The farm is an idyllic setting for any occasion...especially a wedding. We decided to share a room with another couple and requested a double-bed room. When we arrived, we were led up to the "attic", which didn't look like anyone had stayed recently. There was 1 full bed and 1 twin bed. The full bed's mattress might as well have been made of concrete. I'm not sure what it was exactly, but it needed a major overhaul. It literally looked like 2 or 3 (very old) mattresses stacked on top of one another. The lady in charge said she would bring up an air mattress, but not quite what we were expecting (ever?) The room was also filled with bees and wasps. She said she would take care of them while we were away. The problem is that they were always around. Even after the room was sprayed, we eventually killed at least 20 more over the next 2 days. We were even asked later about the "bee problem", but it seemed more of an afterthought. We heard from other guests that some bedrooms had comfort zone mattresses and other amenities we certainly didn't have. As much as I loved the grounds and everything else about the place, I most certainly wouldn't ever recommend someone staying in that top room. If you stay elsewhere in the house, I'm sure you'll have a much better experience than we did. However, I have to tell it like it is based on our visit. Hopefully they will improve things for future guests.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Hilton Garden Inn Danbury
Hampton Inn Danbury
Hampton Inn Danbury
#3 of 15 in Danbury

Been to Candlelight Farms Inn? Share your experiences!