$127
$45
Agoda.com
$47
$124
SpringHill Suites Mystic Waterford(Waterford)(Great Value!)
$129
$129
All reviewsmohegan sunwaffle makerstaff was friendlywould stay here againone night staylondon areacasinocathyshuttlefoxwoodssignage
Reviewed February 6, 2014

This hotel is like right on I-95 in CT. Easy to get to, Easy to get away from.
15-20 mins from either Fox woods or Mohegan sun.
Hotel room was clean and convenient.
The price was right.
For a 1 night stay, where you want most of the money for the casino, I was not looking to spend a lot of money into a hotel stay.

The Heater was bit nosy.
And the continental breakfast was awful, but that is not why I chose this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Motel has been improved over the past three months. Breakfast clean-up staff is more focused and attentive to their duties. Front desk staff was welcoming and efficient. Rooms are clean, updated, with new bedding and firm mattresses. Could use larger, firm pillows, rather than the slew (at least six) of soft, diminutive pillows that adorn the beds. Everything in room works well, including "black-out" shades. A directional sign at back of building would be helpful. Convenient location; can't be beaten for the price.

Room Tip: Select room on Bayonet Street (rear) side of building to avoid I-95 noise.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rey17
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This hotel is the worst! The desk staff was unfriendly and not helpful at all, the rooms were dirty and dated. The only nice thing about this hotel was the shuttle driver who drove us to Mohegan Sun.
When I made these reservations, there were others in the area for about half the price. I didn't book them because I thought they'd be like this one... Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere! The ones at half the price are probably better than this one!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
7  Thank Nyronni
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We were here to visit the US Coast Guard Academy, and didn't have a car. The front desk staff were quite helpful and friendly, and the shuttle van gave us a ride to the academy and offered to take us to the train station. It is older, in need of a major remodel, but was adequate for our needs.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was appalled at the condition of the hotel and also the hotel staff. I was not told when I made the reservations over the phone that the pool/sauna and the restaurant/bar were under construction. When brought to the attention of the hotel staff they were very condescending and rude. I would not have paid $145.00 for a hotel that had no amenities. The room was dirty, bath tub cracked and rusty. Walls and furniture were dirty and stained. Person at the from desk upon arrival (Enid) was very unhelpful and seemed to not have a clue of how to do her job. I was told if I had called and not booked on line I would have know that the pool/sauna and restaurant were not open..who does that anymore.. I would not recommend to anyone to stay at this clarion in the future

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family