All reviews mohegan sun waffle maker staff was friendly would stay here again one night stay london area casino cathy shuttle foxwoods signage
Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

Definitely the best choice in new London. Beds were great. Room was nice. Front desk nice. They even offer necessities if u forgot anything. Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This hotel was very nice. We've stayed here once before and it was just as good. Very convenient with the Outback Steak house next door. A Shuttle is available to the Mohegan Sun resort. Lots of shopping malls in the area. Friendly Staff. Clean room. The TV was a little dated but worked well.

Room Tip: Look for bargains for this hotel in the flyers available at the rest areas on the road.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I can not recommend this hotel, in fact it is one of the worst I have stayed in in a long time. The room was not clean, had a bad smoke/mold smell. Even though it was a non smoking room. The fridge in the room made so much noise it was hard to sleep. The hotel was so empty it was a little scary walking the halls. The breakfast was not editable, the cereal was in containers that looked dirty. Stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank muniman6
Reviewed April 17, 2012

We spent the night here on April 14th. I must say that the hotel looked nice... the rooms were nicely done, and obviously recently so. The commons areas were good, as well. The unfortunate part of this is that the rooms smelled badly -- sort of like urine -- and the toilet in the bathroom was probably the smallest I've ever seen in my life. I sprayed the room with air freshener and that seems to have helped, but all night long I felt "dirty". The staff was okay, the room was okay, and it served its purpose.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Stormchaser1966
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying here this past weekend. I am sure we will be back. The room was clean and the bedding very comfortable. The hotel is right off of 95 but we never heard any highway noise in our room, even though we faced the highway. The front desk and management were great. They are friendly and are willing to help. The only downsides were, the pool was closed for maintenance and the breakfast. The pool was not such a big thing and we new before we checked in that it was closed. The breakfast was upgraded to a hot breakfast, but it needed help. I would have liked some yogurt and more fruit, but thats just me. The coffee was good. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple