“Exellent!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Providence, Rhode Island
“Exellent!”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I love their rib-eye steaks, service is great, awesome on-line coupons

Visited January 2012

Waterford,CT
“Its all about Carolynn”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Prompted by a $5 coupon off 2 entrees we headed to Outback.the wife ordered a Teryaki skewer and I opted for Ribs and chicken. The server Carolynn,new everything about the menu,was prompt,went way overboard and I do mean way overboard all through the meal and even on special requests.
The Teryaki was served with the famous wedge sald which deserves it reputation with a very nice tasting blue cheese dressing. I opted for the French Onion soup-in a few words, skip that one,too light and tasteless of a broth and a boring display of a dab of cheese melted over a roll. That was to be the only dissapointment of the evening.
I opted for a side of sweet potato,with honey butter and brown sugar-Capital Y for yummy.My ribs were delicious with a tasty sauce,the chicken part was "good",not great,but cooked perfect.My wife teryaki skewer was awesome, cooked perfect and extra tasty. I ordered a margarita as they were only 3.95 and hesitated as it looked clear,not like a typical margarita color--Forget the color-this was tasty!The other highlight is the brown bread,which is excellent and Caolynn quickly replenished it when we finished it.
I would say-very worth the stop!

• Visited December 2011
Merced, California, United States
“Good, solid restaurant”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Stick to their specialties like beef dishes. Services was good.

Visited October 2011
Waterford, CT
“Good steak fare, great service”
Reviewed July 1, 2011

I have been there twice in the past 2 weeks each time with different friends and family. The first time we ate in the dining room. We had a fairly large group of people (7 of us). The second it was just 2 of us and we ate in the bar. Both times the food was good and the service was excellent! If you live in the area or are just driving through (it's right off I95) it's definitely worth a stop for any carnivores!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“family fell on ice outside restaurant. mgmt did nothing.”
Reviewed January 19, 2008

family fell on ice outside restaurant. mgmt did nothing.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook