“I can't believe the trip advisor rating”
Review of Singapore Grill & Sushi Bar - CLOSED

Singapore Grill & Sushi Bar
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Very good service. The atmosphere is not so good and the food is worse. The won ton soup was very salty and the won ton outside and content was dried out.

The lunch portion of the Sushi was small and tasteless. This place is not busy now I can see why.

The server had higher price suggestions but I do not know if they were better as I did not want to spend more than $14 per order for lunch.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Terrific sushi. The dinner specials are great too. Service is always good. Owner will accommodate orders and individual preferences.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I've known the Signapore Grill has always been in its current location, but never thought to give it a try; its my loss for not trying it sooner. Our host for the evening greeted us with a warm welcome and sat down with us (literally) to explain the menu, as it was our first time at the restaurant. We took his recommendations for food and were not disappointed. Everything including the sushi was really well done and presented. We will certainly be back to explore the menu again and try new things. While the exterior of the building is deceiving, the interior is pleasant, warm, and inviting. The Singapore Grill was a pleasant night out at a local place that has been around forever!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Amazing food, awesome service. honestly love this place. i would go every day if i wasnt living seas away...

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

We've driven by this place a few times and have always commented that we'd like to try it but isnt in the most desirable location. After reading a few reviews and having exhausted many of the other local eateries we decided to give it a try...and very glad we did. All the food was cooked very well, the atmosphere was pretty good with excellent wait staff. We ordered the gyoza which at this establishment was fried crispy but was excellent and a sort of calamari which too was very good with a delicious sauce on it. We had the box dinners, i had the terriakyi beef and my girlfriend had the salmon, they came with a choice of wonton, miso or a chicken sort of soup, white rice with some sort of black seed sort of like poppy on it, a small salad, a good size heaping of california rolls, some large tempura vegetables and a couple tempura shrimp. My steak was grilled perfectly and the sauce was delicious also. There was a fair menu of drinks both alcoholic and non. I had a singapore iced coffee and she had the iced tea..more of a traditional sort of coffee and tea as opposed to the thai restaurants thai teas and coffees but still good. Would highly recommend if in the new london area and looking for a good asian restaurant! Doesnt have a hibachi like koto across the bridge in groton but feel this is a better choice. Also had a vast sushi menu and have heard that is very good too