“Only place to get food after 10.”
Review of Mr G's Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mr G's Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 153 Restaurants in New London
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Family owned and run , the chef will try to fill most requests, looks a little plain but the staff is great its one of those places where "everybody knows your name".

Reviewed August 12, 2011

This is the place to go if everyone wants something different, from Pizza and Grinders to full dinners--everything is awesome. They will accomodate any special request (I build my own grinder!) and the waitstaff is amazing. Try it, you'll like it!

Reviewed May 18, 2011

Wife and I have dined here for many years. Love their pizza (tell them if you want the crust thick or thin), chefs salad, cold beer, club sandwiches and garlic bread. We've dined here with friends many times, always a success. Personally, I don't think seafood is their strong point, but every thing else is great. Super service, family friendly, often lots of kids.

Reviewed February 1, 2008

Mr. G's is the type of restaurant where you feel like you are home. For everyday dining or a special occasion, the atmosphere is charming and the food is always spectacular!! I had my 50th birthday party there, my mother's 70th birthday party, and my daughter's 26th!! I'm sure there will be more celebrations to come. Peter and George are the best!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
New London, Texas
Reviewed January 15, 2008

Some of the best pizza and grinders in New London, nay, in Connecticut. Other menu items as well from steaks to fish. Try their Greek Soup! Full bar.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook