“Grinders!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Quaker Hill CT
“Grinders!”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

This is the place to go for good old fashioned New London Grinders.

New London CT
“Best Grinders in the Area”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I can't imagine where the other two reviewers were eating. Miniscule and stingy do not apply to this place at all! And they have the best bread of all - fresh and crusty. Service has always been friendly and quick in all the years I have been coming here. Sometimes there is a long line.

• Visited July 2011
New London, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I will never go back”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

I just left there all the employe's were sitting at a table in the front of the shop. I actually had to wait 4 minutes until one person got up to help me only for him to tell a female to get up to ring me up. They are way over priced for the miniscule grinders they make. We ordered a hot ham and proceed to get a normal ham also ordered a meatball grinder that was very dry and no flavor what so ever. I can go down the road from them spend half the money and get at least twice the amount on my grinder. If they dont change they will not stay open.. I will tell every one I know to save there money and not go there.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank phbostonfan
Connecticut
“Can you spare a few more slices?”
Reviewed April 28, 2011

I ordered a genoa grinder and he put a whopping 2 slices of genoa on there. It would have been a good grinder if he had actually put some genoa on it.

1 Thank LovetoeatinCT