“Absolutely Delicious Seafood ”

Captain Scott's Lobster Dock
Ranked #4 of 153 Restaurants in New London
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Long lines are well worth the wait here!! The best hot lobster roll with drawn butter. Perfectly fried shrimp, clam belly and clam strips. Delicious fish and chips!! Send someone to go get seats at one of their wooden picnic tables preferably in the shade.

Reviewed August 24, 2017

I love Captain Scott's! I think it has the best seafood around. It's reasonably priced, and the portions are generous. I took my family here when they were in town, and they really enjoyed it too. My favorite is the fish and chips-- the fish is excellent-- crisp and flavorful. Family members also gave good reviews of the lobster rolls and the hamburgers. I have not yet tried the ice cream, but they offer a large selection of flavors and it looks really good. The lines are always pretty long, even outside of peak meal times. I'd plan on an hour or more.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

We stopped here at lunch after on of the locals at a store told us this is where they go. Good food and service. Its a order and go get a table , out side was great, and they call you when its ready. Fish was fresh, hot and delicious, fries were good, and a good selection of drinks to choose from. Not fancy but well worth a trip

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I were very disappointed with our large hot lobster rolls from Captain Scotts! There was absolutely no flavor, no butter and no smiles after we bit into our luke warm tasteless lobster rolls. My wife had the whole belly clams which I must say were good but a small portion. 2 large lobster rolls, whole belly dinner, order of onion rings, 3 drinks and a tiny corn on the cob for $75, I was honestly so pissed eating our lunch I barely spoke a word. We waited in line for 25 minutes to order our food then another 15 to get it. Definitely not worth the wait, we will not return to this unassuming, overpriced pavilion.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Line looked long, but moved quickly. We spoke with repeat diners. The lobster roll was generous and very tasty. We will be back!