“Hard to find if you don't have gps” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Captain Scott's Lobster Dock

Captain Scott's Lobster Dock
Ranked #1 of 142 Restaurants in New London
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Chillicothe
“Hard to find if you don't have gps”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We had lobster, it was good. The clam chowder did not have very many clams but a decent flavor. The lobster roll was my first so I have nothing to compare it to but I was expecting more flavor based on reviews I have read about lobster rolls.

Norwich, Connecticut
“Scott's isn't all it's cracked up to be”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

I went with my family a week ago now for a little outing. It looked like we were in for a treat as the line was longer than I was hoping for. We ordered a scallop dinner, seafood platter, and a couple lobster rolls. The seafood in the platter was mushy, like it was frozen instead of fresh. The scallops were fair but the fries were soggy. Lobster rolls weren't too bad, but lacked a decent portion of lobster. By the time the family was done we had also grabbed some ice cream, I think the total damage to my wallet was around $100! I thought that was a but much for a clam shack to charge, especially when the quality had a bit to be desired! Look elsewhere for better seafood, shame on you Scott's, you've had a much better product in the past.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Andrew P
Woonsocket, Rhode Island, United States
“Good food decent price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

We stopped by there about 2:30 in the afternoon and it was busy. I am not a seafood person but I went with 5 other people and they had a variety of stuff.. My wife had the hot lobster roll which she said was very good, my brother also had the same but said his tasted a little fishy but still pretty good. Another person had the lobster salad and it was huge, she barely finished it. I had a hamburger and fries.. the burger was just that, a burger. The fries were really good! all in all, I liked the place even for a landlubber!

Cranston, Rhode Island
“Good food and great view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

This place was not too hard to find, if you have a GPS!! Actually, we were out riding with four couples and this was our destination. Two of us had the large hot lobster roll, one had steamers and fritters (Clam Cakes), two people had cheeseburgers, one person had a fried fish sandwich, and the other person had a fried chicken sandwich. Everyone loved their food. The taste was good and the prices were reasonable. The reason I gave this place a four star instead of five was because of my lobster roll. A few bites of my roll tasted fishy. I've said it in other reviews, your seafood should not taste fishy. The taste should be the flavor of the meat, in this case, the sweetness of the lobster meat.
The service was good as they did a really good job with the quickness of the order and delivery of the food. (They call your name and you pick it up. It was not a long wait and the food was warm)
I would definitely recommend this place for seafood lovers!

Plymouth, Minnesota
“Good food, hard to find, good setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

It is tucked behind abandoned buildings and between marina and a railroad.
Outdoor seating is charming and people taking orders are nice. They took time to answer my questions.
Clam chowder was very watery, but otherwise food was good.

1 Thank ipekur