“One of my local favorites”
Review of On the Waterfront

On the Waterfront
Ranked #3 of 153 Restaurants in New London
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Been eating here a few times a year when we want some better food for dinner but still at a decent price.

Fun staff, good location, great view, above average food, and all at a decent price.
Have never been disappointed here!

1  Thank YeOldeStonecat

Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Visiting New London family we were taken to dinner. Nice menu good choices. Jack Daniels Steak wad good. My wife requested off menu and was served a pasta premavera to meet her Vegan needs and she loved it! Sauce on shrimp parmigiana very nice shells on shrimp not so nice. Otherwise this could have been excellent

Reviewed December 4, 2013

This restaurant offers a great menu selection along with lots of specials such as a free bottle of wine with 2 entrees on Mondays. The restaurant sits on the waterfront and has a great view of the marina.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I went here again to visit with friends and wonder why people rate the food so highly. I enjoyed talking with friends, I enjoyed the atmosphere. The service was acceptable. But the food was plain and bland. I realize that some people like bland food or that it is possible that only my food was bland based on only 3 visits but I say do not expect 5 star food.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

If you get there in summertime, you can enjoy outside seating on the deck which is right on the water. Wonderful place for dinner and glass of wine.