“Always a great meal”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Gales Ferry
“Always a great meal”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This is rapidly becoming my family's favorite restaurant. The service is always very good, the portions very generous, the atmosphere and the views are wonderful. Highly recommend this place.

Aston, Pennsylvania
“Water View and Brunch Too!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

What a terrific experience. We were there for a post-wedding brunch and the food was fabulous! From the scrambled eggs to the roast turkey and beef to the pastries. Can't say enough good. Reputation of the restaurant is known throughout town.

Rock Hill, South Carolina
“This one's all about great seafood”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I highly recommend this place. I like good, fresh seafood. My home town is not close to the ocean and doesn't have great seafood, so anytime I visit an area near the ocean, that's what I look for. As we all know, when visiting an unfamiliar area there are more misses than hits. "On the Waterfront" was a home run. I had the baked fisherman's platter, with haddock, stuffed shrimp, and scallops. This was the best seafood meal I had while in the area. The setting is nice too, overlooking a marina, which puts me in the right mood for a good seafood dinner.

Detroit, MI
“Loved this place”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

After checking TripAdvisor reviews, I selected On the Waterfront for a dinner for 7 high school classmates (and 2 spouses) who hadn't seen each other for 50 years. I'm very happy with the choice -- they did an excellent job for us. With such a great view of the river and harbor, they could slide on the food, but they don't! Service for our group was excellent and unobtrusive, the food was of high quality, conversation was easy. Next time we're in the area, we'll go back as a couple and pay more attention to the food and view.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank mleonard6
Doylestown, PA
“Great food and service”
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

The food and service were excellent. Wonderful view. Good size portions. Had the best calamari we have ever had. Very reasonably priced. Really enjoyed the food and would definitely return.