“Nice breakfast place”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
ny ny
“Nice breakfast place”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Great little diner with local type ambience. Nice that they offered a good lean breakfast choice ( egg beaters, lo fat cottage cheese and toast).. Not too common in diners.
Service was very good and the value fine.

• Visited October 2012

New London, Connecticut, United States
“Extensive Menu, Good Food”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Goldy's is a nice, informal family restaurant located on busy Colman Street in New London. The restaurant has a large seating capacity, and there is ample parking around the building. My wife and I have eaten at Goldy's 3 times over the past year. In each case, my wife had breakfast, and I had lunch. The breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus are extensive. There is something on the menu for everyone, including seafood. Most importantly, the prices are reasonable. The staff is friendly and accommodating, and the service is good. Plus, the food is tasty. Both my wife and I highly recommend Goldy's as a dining option.

• Visited August 2012
Key West, Florida
“Affordable and Fresh”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

New England clam chowder a must, very thick! I had fried clams (fresh) probably the best I've had in a LONG time. My Mom loved the fried bay scallops, they came with a choice of soup or salad,choice of potato and coleslaw all for $13.99. Can not go wrong. The server we had was Rebecca and I must say was a Wonderful, full of personality girl.

• Visited October 2012
“Glad there back!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

I am not from this area, but vist family 1 or 2 times a year, have eaten here before Goldys took it back over was just so so. Since Goldys took it back was my 1st time there & food was very good (breakfast). Eggs not greasey home fries where perfect, my brother in law had the Belgium waffle said it was done to perfection, Service was great and fast, my brother in law told me that when Goldy's had it before was the place to go, so glad it's back, looking forward to going there again, I don't think you will be disappointed.

“A Go”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Great food.very hospitable, attentive staff..clean...a slightly longer wait for food than average in a less than full capacity quiet sunday afternoon but will return for the service and food