“Affordable and Fresh”
Review of Goldy's Restaurant - CLOSED

Goldy's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed October 12, 2012

New England clam chowder a must, very thick! I had fried clams (fresh) probably the best I've had in a LONG time. My Mom loved the fried bay scallops, they came with a choice of soup or salad,choice of potato and coleslaw all for $13.99. Can not go wrong. The server we had was Rebecca and I must say was a Wonderful, full of personality girl.

Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

I am not from this area, but vist family 1 or 2 times a year, have eaten here before Goldys took it back over was just so so. Since Goldys took it back was my 1st time there & food was very good (breakfast). Eggs not greasey home fries where perfect, my brother in law had the Belgium waffle said it was done to perfection, Service was great and fast, my brother in law told me that when Goldy's had it before was the place to go, so glad it's back, looking forward to going there again, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Great food.very hospitable, attentive staff..clean...a slightly longer wait for food than average in a less than full capacity quiet sunday afternoon but will return for the service and food

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Great menu variety, large portions, and great service. We were looking for a reasonibly priced family restaurant for dinner, and were pleasantly surprised. Eating out on vacation can be expensive and hard to please everyone. Goldie's had something for everyone. Fresh seafood, and a variety of no seafood selections. Family of 5 ate for $90. Great alternative to chain restaurants. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We arrived in the area hungry, and didn't feel like spending a lot of time searching for a restaurant. The menu has something for everyone, the service is good, and the food is delivered quickly. If you have a large appetite, you will like this one, the portions were huge.