“Excellent”

Red Roof Inn Mystic - New London
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in New London
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I met at the chilli's for dinner and decided to stay the night in the area. There was another hotel for over $160 right next door. The red roof in was only $50. The front desk clerks were both very polite and accommodating. The room was very clean and well maintained. New flat screen tvs and comfortable beds. The only negative is that the driveway is hard to spot at night. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shauna B
Dmitry Z, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Mystic - New London, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Shauna B

Thank you for your positive comments about our hotel. We appreciate customer reviews, since they assist me and my staff to know that we are taking great care with our guests.

We look forward to having you again in the near future!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Room was clean and nice. Staff was helpful and nice. Can't beat the price. Took my daughter to the Coast Guard Academy for an overnight stay. The hotel was just a mile away, very convenient. New London was just average as far as destinations go.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mark N

Thank you for your compliments in regards to your stay at the Red Roof Inn New London CT.

I, along with my staff strive daily to provide the best to our guests and their families while they enjoy their visit to New London CT!

We look forward to having you again in the near future!

Best wishes,

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed here on an over-night trip to Mystic Seaport.
It was excellent for our needs and the price was right.
Excellent price for a tourist area in CT. We also visited
the Valley Railroad and CT River ride. This motel was
located between our two destinations. We would certainly
recommend this motel to anyone making a similar trip. Our
room appeared to be recently renovated and was
very satisfactory in all departments. Easy on, easy off the highway
and an Outback was located down the street.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank TR48
Dmitry Z, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Mystic - New London, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear TR 48

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Mystic New London Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Sincerely

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was expecting to spend more money for the quality here. The staff was accomodating. My room was on the back where it was quiet. The room was a nice size, clean, and updated. Every thing worked. No breakfast but that is ok for this price. I would stay again. Not easy to find with out a phone.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Courthouse067

Dear Courthouse067

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Mystic New London Red Roof.

GM Dmitry Zibershteyn

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this Red Roof.
We chose it especially because it was pet friendly (with no additional charge).
Rooms were recently renovated. Very nice for a very affordable motel.
Staff was nice at check-in and check-out.
Rooms clean and confortable.
Location excellent to visit New Haven (Yale) to the west or Newport, RI to the East.
We would return here (even without our dog) because we found it a very decent motel for the price.
We stayed at 7 different Red Roof this year and liked them all. The price of Red Roof is similar to Motel 6 but the quality is better.
I recommend paying the small extra $ for the king bedroom with fridge and microwave if traveling on a budget and wishing to save on restaurants.
PS: before complaining about details... remember you're not at Marriott and you're only paying around 80-90$ a night !
I recommend,

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ben0844

Dear Ben0844

GM Dmitry Zibershteyn

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The Red Roof Inn is very nice when compared to the cost of staying there. The rooms are well cared for, it is convenient to Mohegan Sun and they offer free wifi in all rooms. The driveway is a little difficult to locate, but other than that it is a really nice property.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tommyj0428
Dmitry Z, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Mystic - New London, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Tommyj0428

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am thrilled to hear that we are consistently delivering great guest service, and this review will be shared with the entire staff so they will know their efforts are being noticed! We look forward to serving you in the future, and you have a great day

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

My family stayed here for 2 nights on a family holiday. The rooms are plain but everything is clean and usable. We were on the backside so it was quiet for the most part. The walls are thin, so when a group came in late at night, they woke us up rolling the bags down the hall and onto the rooms (we were on the first floor). There is no elevator , so we were glad we were on the first floor. As long as you set your expectations correctly you should be fine

• Stayed: August 2013

Days Inn & Suites Groton Near the Casinos
Hyatt Place Mohegan Sun
Hyatt Place Mohegan Sun
#2 of 4 in Uncasville

Been to Red Roof Inn Mystic - New London? Share your experiences!