“Wonderful lunch, inspired desserts and baked goods!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mangetout - CLOSED

Mangetout
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: This is an organic restaurant. Lists food for people sensitive to gluten etc
Hampton, Virginia
“Wonderful lunch, inspired desserts and baked goods!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

We ate lunch here and enjoyed great panini, curried tuna salad and amazing cookies and desserts. Loved the colorful pots of hot tea. Lovely, personal and patient service. Highly recommend!!

Waterford, CT
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is my favorite place to eat in New London! I adore the Hummingbird Cupcakes and always get one to take home with me, unless they are sold out. I have never had a bad meal at this fine establishment. I have had lunch, brunch and dinner and I am always amazed at the taste, quality and wholesome food. Not to be missed and not just for the vegeterian. If you want freshness you need to eat at Mangeout!

• Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
“Eat here, really!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

What a nice lunch we had here. A charming and friendly restaurant with an imaginative menu and excellent food. Will definitely be back.

Groton, Connecticut
“Very good food, Amazing cupcake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

I went there this morning and had the vegetarian burrito, which was very good. I have found it very difficult to find a good burrito in this area, so I was happy to find this at Mangetout. However, I was really blown away by the miniature cupcake. I had a vegan chocolate miniature cupcake with mocha icing for one dollar. This was the best cupcake I have ever had. It was one of the best desserts I have ever had. I have had gelato of possibly similar quality, but other than that none of the desserts I have had in my life (brownies, cookies, cakes, pies, cheesecakes, tira misu, candies, chocolates, muffins, etc.) have been better.

• Visited October 2012
Waterford, Connecticut
“Wonderful vegeterian cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Imaginative, tasty, and good for you too! Menu offerings are varied and nicely presented. Open only for lunch (and breakfast, I think)

Visited August 2012