“Friendly Latin place”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
“Friendly Latin place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

The service was friendly the food was just average for a restaurant of this type. I would not travel to eat here, but if I were close by I guess I would grab a bite if I were hungry

• Visited March 2013

Springfield, Massachusetts
“simply awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

my boyfriend and i decided to make a pitstop at this place on our way to foxwoods casino. i have to say, i was very impressed with this little place. the quality of food, the friendly service AND the cleanliness! we're always on the hunt for little gems and this is definitely one of them! we got there and waited for our "pollo a la brasa" to be done in about 1/2 hour, talk about fresh! we ordered the mild "ceviche mixto"...out of this world delish!!! i can't wait to revisit this little treasure!

• Visited February 2013
New London, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Everyone should try Peruvian food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

the only Peruvian restaurant in town and as a fellow Peruvian i go there very often to enjoy the DELICIOUS food from my country. Pollo a la brasa, Lomo Saltado, Arroz Chaufa is just a few of my favorite dishes. Everyone should try Peruvian food at least once in their life.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank vanessa v
CT
“Great portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2011

Small place on corner lot. Ordered seafood fried rice and seafood fried calamari dish. Orders were huge and very good. Took rest home and ate it for lunch next 2 days.

1 Thank TUKTUK21
New London CT
“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2011

Dined here twice, I live in the neighborhood. They now have a menu in English as well as Spanish, which is a help. I absolutely loved their "Fried Rice". Others enjoyed their dinners too. I'm going to try the seafood next, table near ours was getting great bowls of steaming seafood! Service is attentive, restuarant is very clean.

• Visited April 2011