“great service, poor food” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of 2 Wives Brick Oven Pizza

2 Wives Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #15 of 142 Restaurants in New London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: 2Wives offers award winning brick oven pizza, fresh pasta, seafood, salads, paninis, home made desserts and a full bar. Our huge dining room with large windows and high ceilings has an open pizza kitchen and great ambiance. We cater and host private parties and after hours parties. Kids birthday parties are always welcome. Kids can make their own pizzas and even learn how to throw dough!
Waterford, CT
“great service, poor food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Waitress was delightful, but the food was absymal, what more can I say? Quite honestly I cannot think of 100 characters to write about this except that the pizza and food was overpriced and not very good.

Visited August 2012
pepesarcia, Owner at 2 Wives Brick Oven Pizza, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
I'm so sorry for your bad experience at 2Wives. As you may have seen from other reviews, we are actually known for our award winning pizza and other all around good food. If you would like to come back and give us another try, I would be happy give you lunch or dinner on my. Thanks for your feedback either way. Amy

New London, Connecticut, United States
“Terrible Pizza”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

My wife and I visited 2 Wives recently. We had a gift certificate that I obtained from a silent auction. The restaurant was crowded the night we ate there. There was no parking available in the limited spaces on the side of the restaurant. Therefore, we had to park on the street about a block from the restaurant. The restaurant was very noisy due to the crowded conditions. Our waitress was friendly, and we ordered a pizza. Unfortunately, it took some time before we got our pizza. When it finally came, it was not the type I ordered. The waitress apologized for the mistake. Maybe the crowded conditions accounted for this error. She told us to eat the one we had, and she would resubmit the order for the one we originally wanted. The pizza we got was cold, and it lacked sufficient ingredients. After waiting another 20 minutes, or so, our desired pizza arrived. It was hardly worth waiting for, as it was no better than the first one we got, cold and lacking ingredients. Based on our experience, I will never bid on another gift certificate from 2 Wives at a silent auction.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
pepesarcia, Owner at 2 Wives Brick Oven Pizza, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
I'm so sorry for your bad experience with us. We pride ourselves on good service and great food. I would be so pleased if you would consider coming back to give us another try. I would be happy to comp your meal for you. I'm sure this was an isolated incident and hope that you will be back for lunch or dinner on me. Amy Sarcia
Bedford, Massachusetts
“Fancy Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

For those nights when you want to get something a little fancier than Domino's or a frozen pizza ... Two Wives is perfect! Their pizzas are delicious and their combinations are unique and help us to break out of our standard "pizza & beer" evening.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Korumburra, Australia
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

What a funky venue. Great place to pull a stool up to the bar and watch the compentent pizza man make the dough. Wow. Its so easy we could all do it... lol. Great value food in a contemporary environment. Lots of great tastes to experience on the menu. Add a beer and your all set.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Edison, New Jersey
“AMAZING PIZZA!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

obsessed with their pizza!! only ordered takeout so don't know how it is in the restaurant but everything ive had has been amazing!

Visited May 2012