“Heart shaped valentines pizza!”

2 Wives Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #22 of 146 Restaurants in New London
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 2Wives offers award winning brick oven pizza, fresh pasta, seafood, salads, paninis, home made desserts and a full bar. Our huge dining room with large windows and high ceilings has an open pizza kitchen and great ambiance. We cater and host private parties and after hours parties. Kids birthday parties are always welcome. Kids can make their own pizzas and even learn how to throw dough!
Quaker Hill, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heart shaped valentines pizza!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

My wife and I went there for Valenties. We have eaten there twice before and enjoyed it both times. The garden pesto pizza was delicious. They have a good selection of beer and wine and the service was good too. A step above a pizzeria. It's a real restuarant that happens to serve pizza.

Visited February 2012

Uncasville, Connecticut
“Pretty darn good!”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

This is a newer place but I'm
sure they will grow into a great place. Have had lunch there twice, the second time better than the first. Great brick oven pizzas. Fresh ingredients, good variety of choices. Atmosphere is a little sparse but clean & modern.

Bozrah, Connecticut
“Good pizza.”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

This pizzaria is close to my work location so i split a pizza pie with a co-worker monthly or so. The brick oven crust has a nice finish.

Woodstock, Connecticut
“Terrible disappointment”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We had always wanted to try 2 Wives but we are now sorry we did. First clue should have been the empty parking lot at 2pm on a Sunday afternoon. Second clue should have been the fact that we were the only 2 diners. Out waitress was very pleasant and I loved the overall look of the restaurant.
The food however was not good. We ordered the Panko crusted asparagus appetizer and I ordered the meatball panini and my wife ordered a simple cheese pizza on their gluten free crust.
After 20 minutes (remember, we are the ONLY customers in the place) we got the app. It was OK but the aoili dressing was lacking any flavor.
After waiting another 30 minutes, our panini and pizza arrived. Both were awful. My wife's pizza lacked flavor and the gluten free crust was soggy and under cooked.
My panini's bread was so hard that I could not even bite into it and the meatballs where actually cold in the middle.
We will not be back.

• Visited October 2011
Stonington, Connecticut
“Excellent salads!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Salads are fantastic! Add Scallops and its perfection!

• Visited October 2011