“Great food”
Review of Dev's on Bank Street - MOVED

Dev's on Bank Street
Cuisines: Asian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Dev's on Bank Street is an American Bistro & Bar, located at New London Harbour Towers in downtown New London. With street AND garage parking, it's the perfect location to unwind after work, gather with friends for a night out or enjoy dinner before a show. Our American Bistro menu boasts over 30 bistro bites, hand made burgers, unique salads, and hearty entrees. Stop in for your very own bite of New London at Dev's!
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Only tried the tapas but everything I ordered was very tasty. Kinda pricey for the amount they give...I know its tapas, but I have been to places where its appetizer size, whereas its 3-4 small pieces here. Would def come back for a drink and a small bite to eat.

1  Thank foodie805
There are newer reviews for Dev's on Bank Street

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Casual atmosphere serving a variety of dishes specialing in tapas.Several winning dishes on the menu as judged during the semi-annual food stroll.
Owner always on premises greeting guests.

2  Thank Nira33777
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Very good food in a nice but casual atmosphere. Unusual Asian/Mediterranean influences in tapas selections. Our party sampled five or six plates; all were very good. Somewhat limited wine list but no problem finding a good pairing. Friendly service. If I lived closer I'd be here often.

1  Thank vainscanner
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Dev's is one of the best places to eat in New London, great food whether you have an entree or something from the tapas menu...music choice may not be for everyone but I've always enjoyed it. Fruit flies sometimes can be annoying, other times none at all. I recommend this restaurant to everyone...my only gripe is with the drink/wine prices...very expensive if you ask me....$5 beers, mixed drinks $6.50 and up, and the bottles of wine start at $29...My girlfriend and I always like to order wine with dinner but I don't like that one bottle of wine at Dev's could cost more than all your food...just saying...there should be a couple of choices of less expensive wines along with the other more pricey choices....still not gonna stop me from that delicious Dev's burger though!!!

Reviewed April 13, 2012

They specialize in tapas style dishes - not just traditional Spanish, but all small. Bring a group and tell them to just keep the dishes coming.

1  Thank Donald B