โ€œWonderful, great menu, nice setting...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โ€

Pho & Spice
Order Online
Ranked #83 of 634 Restaurants in New Haven
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful, great menu, nice setting...... yes 4 thumbs up... enjoyed the soup, some apps ... good service

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 1, 2018

We had dinner at the Cheshire Pho restaurant and it was very good. The food was top notch. I love Tom Yum and theirs was very tasty. My wife had duck and I had a noodle bowl (Jungle) all food was prepared and served nicely. Good portions. Lots to choose from on menu. Very good value. We will be back.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 9, 2018

My husband and I recently ate at the Pho & Spice in Cheshire, CT. The restaurant looks tiny from the street, but is surprisingly larger inside. There is a wide variety of Asian fusion dishes for both vegetarians and meat eaters. Although many items on the menu are spicy, I do not like spicy food, and was pleased to find a good variety of dishes that were both vegetarian and not spicy. I enjoyed the vegetarian pho. The broth was flavorful, the noodles abundant, and the vegetables were very fresh and crisp. My husband opted for the crispy duck and he was very pleased with his meal. The service was friendly and the prices were reasonable. I will definitely return.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 17, 2018

I was shocked when my typically "meat and potatoes" husband asked if we could eat at Pho and Spice on a recent New Haven adventure. Food was excellent! We both had the duck pho, as it was a Sunday and they don't offer their lunch specials. The broth... just amazing. And the duck was perfectly cooked. Service was a bit slow bc they were busy, but we weren't in a rush so not an issue. Will def be back.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

We ordered takeout the holiday week. It would be helpful if the menu labeled which items were able to be made gluten free, however we did call and they were able to easily and clearly explain what could be made gf. All of the food was excellent. It is a nice place for Thai food. I had the pineapple fried rice (without some sauce that usually accompanied it b/c that had gluten), and it was excellent. Vegetarian friendly also.

Date of visit: December 2017