“Disappointing!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Atlanta
“Disappointing!”
Reviewed August 25, 2010

Just moved to New Haven from Atlanta. We were psyched to see a burrito place so well located in town and we were eager to try it. Unfortunately - the Burritos were just not good. When the food is being put together - you can't see what the person is putting on your burrito/taco. The seasoning was just off and the rice was odd and sticky.

We've seen a couple other taco places around town - here is hopping those are better 'cause Bulldog Burrito is not worth trying!!!

new englad
“YUMMY!”
Reviewed February 3, 2010

I love Bulldog Burrito. The portions are huge and definatley worth money.

New Haven, CT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place needs to be inspected”
Reviewed August 22, 2009

I have eaten here twice and I will NEVER go again. The first time was in four years ago and I got food poisoning! I knew something was wrong with the food, the salsa tasted funky like it had gone bad so I only ate half of my burrito. I should have trusted my instinct and thrown the whole thing away to save myself the misery of spending my evening stuck in the bathroom. I tried it again a year ago and again something smelled funny. I think the cheese had expired, my dinner companion agreed. We only took a couple of bites before we had to throw the food away.

1 Thank Mexican_F00d_L0ver