New Haven Village Suites
  • Room Service
$144
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
New Haven Hotel(New Haven)
$242
$173
Agoda.com
$79
$76
New Haven Inn(New Haven)
$59
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenpenthouse suitelight dinnerliving rooman industrial parkshuttle servicedining tableextended staylong wharfbreakfast and dinnerhome away from homefree shuttlesleeper sofasitting areahot breakfastoff the highwaytrain station
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This place appears to have been designed as a long term stay hotel for business travelers. It is located between the New Haven Register (newspaper) building and a large office building, near Interstate 95. Despite this, it is fairly quiet.

The rooms we had were large and impeccably clean. The bed was wonderful. They offer hot breakfasts which are tasty and nourishing. The staff we encountered were all friendly.

As others have mentioned, it is not really within walking distance of downtown New Haven or of Yale but they do offer a shuttle service.

We left with a very good feeling about the place and would stay there again without hesitation. It is not the Ritz but we thought it was great.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank paniolokine
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Hotel was just OK. We stayed here while moving our son into Yale. Beds were very comfy. Spacious bathrooms. Kitchen was very dated. We liked the separation of space. It's great for families. We just prefer staying closer to campus.

1  Thank BinkyandJane
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This hotel is, for the most part, fine. The kitchen area and bathroom were kind of old and dingy; It was 'mostly' clean. But the bed was comfortable and the complementary light dinner was, surprisingly, quite good.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I only stayed 1 night, but if I had to stay longer I would not mind a bit. The hot breakfast eggs, sausage and other items were a nice plus. Beds were comfortable and room was clean. This hotel is meant for longer stays w/ the kitchen and large rooms.

The only unexpected hassle was there are no elevators and I had a 2 story room. I had to lung my stuff and I had a lot. Was no fun, but I got over it, when I saw my big room.

I would stay here again.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Near I-95 yet set so far down a driveway that you would not know it was there, this hotel offers quiet place to relax between your activities and sightseeing. In summer, you can sit on your outdoor balcony or take your breakfast to a central patio surrounded by flowers. The suites are very spacious with well-equipped kitchen including full-size refrigerator and stove, dishwasher and dining table. The living area has desk for computer, sofa, fireplace and flat screen TV. His and her closets plus plenty of counter space and drawers in the bathroom. Breakfast includes make-your-own waffles plus a different hot egg and meat offering every day as well as cereals, yogurts, pastries, juice and coffee. During the week, a light supper buffet is provided in the lobby.

Room Tip: First floor rooms handly for carrying luggage in and out, but larger penthouse suites are up a flight of stairs (no elevators)
1  Thank sweet_2th