“DISGUSTING SERVICE”

New York, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DISGUSTING SERVICE”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The service and pizza at this restaurant is SICK. The pizza was burnt, ice cold, and sloppy! I went to get a refund and the guy REFUSED for HALF AN HOUR. I literally became so upset that I cursed him out and he still refused to give me a refund! Their service is HORRIBLE!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Nadya A

Fairfield, Connecticut, United States
“Big group had fun here!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had over 25 people fill this little pizza place before a Yale hockey game. We were not going to be able to get our group in and out of one of "the established" pizza places in New Haven in time for the hockey game. That's why we ended up here and I'm glad we did! The pizza is only thin crust, wood fired brick oven. The brick oven adds it's own flavor. Everybody liked it, but know that you're not getting pan pizza or any other bread style. (I like thin crust so that's good by me.) Plenty of toppings to choose from. The owner makes the pizza. He and his staff are extremely friendly and very concerned that you like their product. Note: NO lunch. They're open 3pm to 3am. They have an agreement with the Courtyard hotel to use their parking lot right next to the restaurant. I recommend you use it. We will return!

• Visited January 2013
New York City, New York, USA
“Good food .... friendly staff ....”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Pizza was unusual and very thin and delicious, also had great salads.
The place is a tiny store but the employees were very friendly and eager to please. Priced a little high like the whole college town area, but was a much better choice than tyical pizza places around the block.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank MiddleEasternFoodie
ak496
“Unknown, but not for long in the land of Apizza”
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Thank goodness I don't live in New Haven, as good pizza is like crack cocaine for me. Eat one slice and before you know it the entire pie is gone. Brick Oven Pizza is in a quiet corner behind the Yale Marriott Courtyard. Due to the hurricane when we visited the small store was dwarfed by 15 cords of beautiful hard wood (oak, maple) that will be put to good use in their oven. The remarkably friendly owners chatted with us (his cute 3 year old son dancing between our legs) while a thin, thin crust pizza with delicious home made sauce, fresh veggies, and tasty cheeses was made. Crispy, non greasy, carmelized veggies, and excellent crust. They are also kind, providing free slices to a rock and roll band from Florida who had broken down. On our way out we bought the rockers another pair of slices. In the town where pizza is king, this is an honest, excellent shop that deserves to be on the radar for anyone doing the New Haven pizza crawl.

• Visited November 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best Pizza in all of NH.....very unknown though....”
Reviewed April 4, 2008

Best Pizza in all of NH.....very unknown though....

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook