“Great bar foor”

Dining options: Late Night
Seymour, Connecticut, United States
“Great bar foor”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Good fresh foor and very good wings and beer. I stop here every few weeks for lunch and the Milford location on the weekends.

Visited May 2013

�G|ϗϨ�
“Still hands down the best wings”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I have been to other Archie's but the one on willow street is the best of the group. Every wing is heaven on earth. Certainly they rank as the top wing place in the US. It is also a great early American Irish bar

• Visited May 2013
Orange, Connecticut
“Mediocre”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Mediocre at best. The food did not taste freshly cooked. Also it is in need of a remodel. I wish I could be more positive, but the management needs improvement.

Visited September 2012
New Haven, CT
“A nice place for lunch”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A nice restaurant - bar with a young, energetic vibe. Somewhat on the noisy side, but that only adds to the ambiance.

Visited November 2012
Connecticut
“Perfect down to the fries and pickle”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

On a visit to the neighborhood, we were looking for a pub-like place that served a decent burger. I found this place on my mobile Foursquare app. We arrived on a Sunday at opening bell.

Because my husband and I aren't big eaters or big portion eaters, I should say, we decided to split an order of Paul's Steak and Cheese. It arrived promptly on two places, nicely cut in half with a generous mound of fries and a whole pickle on each. Now that is customer service.

The fries were done so well, there was a very distinct crunch on the bite that led to a tasty softness inside. And lightly salted, too. The pickle was crunchy and fresh and came in handy for toning down the bite of the hot peppers on the sandwich. It was like a little game: hot, cool, hot, cool. Fun! The sandwich was delicious with tender beef and grilled onion and cheese on a really great roll.

The atmosphere was friendly (we sat at the bar) with the bartender conversing with all of us (4 total) seated there.

• Visited April 2013