“Best pizza in New Haven”
Review of Modern Apizza

Modern Apizza
Ranked #1 of 585 Restaurants in New Haven
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 20, 2013

There is a huge battle for the title of 'Best Pizza' in New Haven. My vote is Modern. Although the two others of just ever so slightly behind. There is something about Modern that keeps my coming back year after year.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The pizza at Modern is excellent. I have three suggestions, however:

1. A different system than everyone deciding at the door who is next in line - who came first, etc.
2. We ordered four pizzas. No metal stacking gadget was used. You can put plastic tubing around these things so that pizzas won't go sliding off. I'd highly recommend using them.
3. The servers should be more appreciative of the customer's business.

1  Thank intothemystic357
Reviewed January 16, 2013

OVER 30 YEARS MY FAMILY HAS CHOSEN MODERN PIZZA! Nobody is better. the sauce is the best out of any pizza. The thin crusts taste is mouth watering and the toppings so fresh. NObody can beat modern....dont even try anything else! trust me...trust my family....GO TO MODERN!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

This pizza is so good that I don't have words to describe it! It is heaven on a pizza slice!!! We go there often and when you leave you are so happy :) :) :)

1  Thank Indee D
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This place was downtown New Haven right off I-91 , exit 4. you have to eat at this place they have the best brickoven apizza. We ate there so many times the waitress began to know are faces. We would advise everyone to eat here. Staff was very fast

1  Thank Tina F