“Creatively relaxing”
Review of Art Plus Studio - CLOSED

Art Plus Studio
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I originally tried Art Plus because of a groupon. I figured, wine and painting, what can be better than that? Turns out, the answer is NOTHING! My neighbor and I did a Halloween wine glass painting class and had a ton of fun. The instructor was very nice, bubbly and really made the night. My neighbor and I loved it so much, we returned with her mom and my aunt a month later for a sunflower canvas class. Again, we had a fantastic experience. The instructor was very nice (different from the first class). Both instructors really help make your painting experience a relaxed one by encouraging you through the step by step process. They will also give tips and pointers if you are having any issues at all. I will definitely be going back. It's a nice way to relax after a hard day/week. Parking has never been a problem even though it's New Haven which is a huge plus for me and it is very easy to get to.

3  Thank kingpepsisgirl