“A beautiful greenspace”

$25.00*
and up
New Haven's Ghost Walk
Reviewed August 3, 2013

A nice place to sit and relax, or to listen to concerts and other frequent performance. But there are also numbers of vagrants hanging around, which detracts a little from the pleasant experience.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The New Haven Green is located downtown and is surrounded by nice architectural Yale buildings in the downtown area. Nice concerts. Good place to relax.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

The New Haven Green is located downtown and is surrounded by great architectural Yale buildings and downtown businesses. I recently came to know that it was once a cemetery. The headstones were removed and moved to another location while the bodies are still buried underneath. Interesting and creepy at the same time.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This area is a very pretty area in downtown New Haven. It is nice to people watch and stroll through. I enjoyed it!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

When someone says new haven green I think the center of new haven. I live near this place and I am glad I do there's everything to do near here. The area is packed during concerts and they have good music playing sometimes. I don't know the history of this place so I am going to search that up, but when ever I come here It reminds of old country America. The days when people rode horses and the streets were made out of dirt.