“Days Inn New Haven is a Solid Value”
Review of Days Inn New Haven

Days Inn New Haven
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in New Haven

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Turkish first
Greensboro
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The room was great and the overall motel was great. I marked a 3 for the odor, but that may not be fair. When I booked this room, only smoking rooms were available, and my husband and myself are non-smokers; so the odor was a little difficult. But the odor was normal for a smoking room. Overall, this was a great motel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed here for my nephew's graduation at Qunnipeac. I guess they decided since it was graduation weekend, they could increase the price - paid $185/night!! The room was very dirty, and since there were no non-smoking rooms available, we had a very smoky-smelling room. They could have at least used fabreeze or something! The smell was in the mattress and pillows - tough to sleep.
We requested late check-out since we were running late in the morning, and they said that they could not accomodate us! Again, at $185/night - that seems rediculous!!
I have stayed at other Days Inns before, and never had this experience. Try a different hotel!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these New Haven hotels

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This hotel was so bad that I had to leave as soon as possible. I had never been to New Haven, CT. It was my first times coming their for a funeral. This hotel was close to the Church and I Love staying at Days Inn, never had any complains until now. The staff their was Very Rude in person and on the phone when I call regarding changing my hotel check in times to to the next day the persson on the phone stated that if you didn't check in tonight he was going to charge me anyway. Who do that when you are already stressed from the death of a love one and you traveling to unknown city. The first room the sheets on the bed was dirty and stained, it smelled like a smoke factory, carpet was wet, the bathroom was very nasty. Rememeber we had to check in or else lose our money all this after a 19.5 hour drive. The second room was a little better as far as clean and less nasty but still stinky. I could not wait for daylight to ge the hell out of there. Then at check out I found out that they had charged me for 2 nights instead of one. So now I had to yell and scream for them to refund my credit card for the second night. All of this after I told the man behind the desk at check in I would on be staying one night. Plus still attend the funeral. Wat to go!!!!!! "NOT" So take it from me DAYS INN NEW HAVEN SUCKS

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family